Monday, November 26, 2007

Week 5: #11 Library Thing

I can sure see how a book lover could go crazy with this site, making a cover-art "photo album" of their collection. I doubt I'll go to the effort to make such an on-line list, but it's particularly interesting to search for old books I own, see the cover art, and see what cover art exists for other editions.

I was hoping to find the specifics for a 1950's hardback edition of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's "The Lost World" that I found in my local library and read as a kid. I'd already discovered the Scholastic paperback edition by that point, but as any booklover knows, there's just something extra cool about reading your favorite book in different editions.

I think I'd be interested in using the "All Consuming" site for cataloging movies I own, but that would be one more "hobby" to add to my long list of fun things to do when I have time.

For now I'll just enjoy seeing on my blog the cover thumbnails of all the comic book reprints I'm enjoying these days.

No comments: