Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Week 5: #12 Library Elf Reminders

I guess I'll have to wait and see if Library Elf will be much of a help to me or not.
Reminders are always useful though, especially if I manage to include my wife's Houston Public Library card account too.
Especially since I work in the Administrative Offices, and when I actually get to visit one of our branch locations I go crazy picking up videos and art picture books. Same way for me and my wife when we visit Houston Public branches on weekends. Reminders certainly couldn't hurt and might be just what we need.

There's still the big difference between knowing that books, videos, and music CDs are due for return, and reading, watching and listening to them within the remaining time.

But since access to library materials is always what I like to call an "embarrassment of riches," I'll just admit that these are the best kind of problems to have.

No comments: