Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Week 3: #6 Additional Flickr tools

I browsed a whole bunch of Flickr mashups, webapps and tools and didn't find much that I thought would be of use to me. At least not at this point in my familiarity. I found a lot of tools for things I didn't want to do with my pictures.

I'll keep playing with Flickr to see if I can get it to work for me, but it's hard to use when you've been warned not to post personal or identifying names or pictures of yourself, friends, pets, work, home, etc., so I'm having trouble finding pictures to post.

All the Flickr tools I played with behaved like a slot machine that wouldn't win. I kept selecting and clicking their buttons, and they spun and spun and random things of not much interest kept floating to the top. Usually smaller on screen than I could see comfortably too and they wouldn't enlarge.
Rats!

No comments: