Monday, October 29, 2007

Week 4: #9 Finding Feeds

I enjoyed browsing the additional newsfeed tools and looking for feeds of interest, but didn't find much else that I wanted to link to my Bloglines account.

I was tempted by those relating to comic strips and humor, entertainment, home repair and garden, but quickly reached a point where topics duplicated or I thought I had more than I could handle as it is. In the future I will probably be tempted by those relating to science fiction, plastic models, Star Trek, comic books, DVD releases, music, and half a dozen other topics, but for now, at this stage in my exploring, I think I have enough.

But thanks to this exercise I now know that feeds even exist, and as I web surf more favorites from work or home and stumble on sites of interest that offer such I can add them.

No comments: