Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Week 9: #22 Downloadable Media - Deal Me In!

I think I could really enjoy this. I found lots of down-loadable audio to interest me in HCPL's collection. And some video too, [although my video-watching plate is pretty darn full these days so I don't think I'll be downloading even more].

But audio I can download to a CD, and listen to in my car during commutes to and from work is very desirable to me. Because it's only in my car that I have the time to listen for enjoyment without being restricted to headphones.

I found various New Age music titles I want to hear, and a lot of Jack Benny radio shows.
As to mystery books I found the original Sherlock Holmes short stories, and Rex Stout "Nero Wolfe" novels. In the classic novels there's "Journey To the Center of the Earth," "Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea," and "Walden."
In comedy books I found "I Shouldn't Even Be Doing This," Bob Newhart's autobiography.

So I found lots of audio that I want to listen to. I'm just limited by my available free time!


No comments: